Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: It's Calendar time! UltimateYota's 1st annual Calendar

Re: It's Calendar time! UltimateYota's 1st annual Calendar

Just got mine - they turned out nice!

I'm not understanding the beef about the paper weight - it might be a few pounds light, but once it's hanging on the wall, who's comparing paper weights? IMO, that's the least important factor.

Content is king - and in the case of these calendars - they are the benchmark. The artwork is beyond excellent. Everyone else might as well quit now, these can't be touched.

With that said, there is always room for improvement:

Hanger Hole: printer blunder - gotta have a hole to hang it.
    No Holidays: that's one of the reasons to get a paper calendar - gotta have the standard observed holidays on there.

Other than those couple of annoyances, I think they are awesome. Besides, we need something that can improve for next year - the artwork certainly doesn't need any improvement.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

A hole to hang it by, heavier weight paper, and maybe wire bound. Then it would be perfect. Aside from those few little things, it is perfect. I am proud to have August as my month in the calendar. Right On.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Ok for next year, Heavier weight COVER, the rest can stay of a lighter weight, add a hole to hang by and yes have the holidays.....

99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Got mine yesterday!

Who cares about the hanger hole... Big Deal.

I was very impressed with the high-quality printing. VERY NICE! I didn't even notice that it doesn't have the holidays on there... Oh well.

Great Job to all involved!
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

4 days when i get to see mine, and whatever other mail crap i have waiting.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Still no calendar for me.... Im hoping!! Any day now!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Yes, it is a great calendand looks awesome. I like it a lot, even if I am in it.

Seriously, the light weight paper IS an issue as mine ripped right off the wall the first day when it got bumped. I really don't see a thicker stock breaking the bank on cost.

I have at least 15 calendars at the shop from various vendors, forums, companies etc and this one is the ONLY one that is paper thin stock.

mine hangs on a bent paper clip on the wall, it did begin to tear a bit... but I just took clear scotch tape, and doubled it over above the holes, and now, voila, no ripping.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Either way, yes, next year it will be heavier stock.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

got mine last week. fantastic work on the layout charles. as for the weight..yeah it could have used a bit thicker stock...but cebby nailed it. something to improve on for '09! other than that...looks great!
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast