Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Calendar time! UltimateYota's 1st annual Calendar

It's Calendar time! UltimateYota's 1st annual Calendar

Folks, it's that time of the year again! Time to submit your pictures to be immortalized in print. This will be the 4th year that this team has put together a calendar so we're going to try something a little different this year. But that's all we're going to say, the rest is a secret until the calendar is unveiled.

So post up pics of your trucks off the pavement. There's nothing in particular we are looking for so sky's the limit. How we're going to choose the winners hasn't been decided yet but it will probably be a combination of staff votes and member votes.

We're in talks with professional printers and don't yet know the formatting requirements. However, most likely you can use the guidelines below. I'll edit this thread when we learn more.

1. Post your pictures here. For display in this thread, please reduce the size to 800x600 or smaller. Any pictures larger than this will be deleted. Basically, I don't want to scroll right to see the whole pic.
    2. Final pictures must be at least 1600x1200 pixels in size (2 mega pixels). Ideally 3300x2550, 300dpi is best (8 mega pixels). Pictures smaller than this may be considered, however, we're not sure what the printer will require. So make sure you have high resolution pictures available.
    3. Limit of 5 truck submissions per person.
    4. Deadline for submission: Midnight PST 10-31-07
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Re: It's Calendar time! UltimateYota's 1st annual Calendar

First off, these are bigger than the 800x600 you wanted but i was feeling lazy and didnt want to resize and re upload. Dont worry about scrolling over, only a tiny portion of the pic is not seen and its not important. Everything that needs to be seen, is.

Second, dont know how you feel about my windshield sticker.

Third, dont know what you think about the watermark. (it can be removed along with the hi res version if chosen.)

Fourth, you probably wont pick any of my pics so none of the previous points will matter. Haha.

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

only one, so i can get one more in with the girls

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Taken by neliconcept at SE4RJ4 (see I do get it out of my driveway)

Doh! I was wondering how many posts it would take before someone posted the first "portrait" pic. Haha, wabbit, still a very cool pic though.
    My signature

Hmmm...you know what...portrait might actually work for our surprise. I'm going to change the requirement. Portrait is OK.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

per my brother, i dont know if hes a member here

94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

HEY HEY HEY

got a question, if I got a hot blond posing on my truck (no no not nude or anything) bikini maybe but probablly some snow bunny outfit, would that work out?

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    HEY HEY HEY

got a question, if I got a hot blond posing on my truck (no no not nude or anything) bikini maybe but probablly some snow bunny outfit, would that work out?
    Does it matter? Post up!!!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

i havent asked her yet, but im gonna try so hard.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast