Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dick Cepek Crusher Tires

Dick Cepek Crusher Tires

Anyone have these yet? They are a relatively new tire so I'd say hardly anyone does. What do you guys think? I am getting closer to purchasing this 89 4Runner since the guy hasn't sold it yet and I was thinking about getting these tires in a 33x12.50x15 to put on my 15x10 wagon wheels after I powder coat them gun metal gray. They look decent and may have decent on highway riding comfort. I can get them for $781 shipped....or maybe close to $700 shipped from ebay that sell blemished tires.

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Re: Dick Cepek Crusher Tires

Oh and here is the 4runner...the guy said no rust (except on the valance which will come off and a small dent in the rear bumper that will also come off) and the 3.0 runs great. Thats kind of an oxymoron for a 3.0...lol Its for $1,850 so I'm going to try and talk him down to $1,500.

Comments? Suggestions?

I have no experience with those tires but I would worry that there isn't enough clearance to fit them with the stock suspension. Not a bad looking truck for the price though.

Truck doesn't look too bad, especially considering you can do the work on it. Don't know about the tires. I would vote for spending less on your first set of tires, till you know how the rig is going to hold up and its uses.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by zombie
    I have no experience with those tires but I would worry that there isn't enough clearance to fit them with the stock suspension. Not a bad looking truck for the price though.
    Yeh i failed to mention it would have bj spacers, a little t-bar crank, OME springs, and a RB BL...maybe 2" or so, so when I go to do the 4.3 swap, it won't be a pita for clearance.

Have you done the 4.3 swap before? I was considering that for my '87 4Runner but haven't looked up anything yet. My 22re gets better gas than oil mileage at the moment.

Nah...but I have researched it enough. If you need any info, just let me know and I can point you toward vendors and answer some questions that you may have.

Skulls and Crossbones on the sidewalls.

F'n sweet.

Did you get the 4Runner?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast