Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dick Cepek Crusher Tires

Re: Dick Cepek Crusher Tires

Quote Originally Posted by zombie
    Did you get the 4Runner?
    Not yet...waiting on the government to fork over my student loans to go get it...
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Petersons or 4wheeler mag just did a tire test with these.

They were pretty excited to test them in the mud since they look similar to boggers. While they did ok in the mud, they didn't perform as well as they would have like them to have. Say they clogged up pretty good, but cleaned out really well.

Sand/Dirt- Awesome
    Rocks- Did well in rocks, though aired down to 10psi, they didn't see much sidewall bulge. That could have been due to them being new tires, but they are radials so who knows.

On the street, not extremely noisy, but noticeable. They do caution using them on the road in wet/slick conditions as they don't have the sipping needed for for those conditions. That can obviously be corrected on your own dime.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Ha those pictures look exactly like when i first got my first gen...

1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12