Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internal Roll Cages for Toyotas from 4x Innovations!

Internal Roll Cages for Toyotas from 4x Innovations!

Introducing Roll Cages from 4x Innovations. We've spent hundreds of hours reinventing the wheel on these cages! They fit like a glove and you will not get a better fit from any other vendor out there!

If you have a 4 Runner your cage will come with all the tubes needed to cover not only the front two seats but also the rear seats and part of the cargo area as well. Your cage will replace the over rated, and weak stock roll bar for maximum protection.

With our pickup cages you also receive the very important x bracing for the rear most cross hoop (B or C depending on reg, or ex cab). In the ex cab you can even keep the stock shelf after notching out the rear two corners by about 2 inches, your cage will fit THAT TIGHT!

All of cages also include 1" tube handles, and laser cut mounting plates and tube corner gussets! Check out the full line over on our web site, and call, PM, or email for your low quote today. And of course they have been trail tested and are ready to save your ass, and your head too!

Kits are sold ready to weld. All tubes are notched to fit perfectly every time and weld in place. Steel weld in grab handles, plates for both side of the body and hardware is included. We can also custom build extra pieces for you at very reasonable rates.

Assistance with shipping costs is also available. Please call, PM, or email us for great shipping rates.

Here's a couple of pictures of our second proto type which has been further modified for an even better fit, and there's some more information on our web site here.

4 Runner cage $440 + shipping
    Reg. cab $400 + shipping
    Ex cab $440 + shipping

Thank you for your support!
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Re: Internal Roll Cages for Toyotas from 4x Innovations!

looks good. wish there was one for the 3rd gen
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Are you working on a 2nd Gen model?

If you are, I'd prefer to have the front legs go through the dash - is this something you'd customize?

EDIT: what is the tube spec on these?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I also thought the same thing, seems you would have a better fit, more accesibility, and a cleaner overall look to put the front legs through the dash corners as opposed to going around them as it is now...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I also thought the same thing, seems you would have a better fit, more accesibility, and a cleaner overall look to put the front legs through the dash corners as opposed to going around them as it is now...
    I think a lot of people don't want to pull their dash and cut holes in it - that's why the jog around the dash. I've never seen anyone market a cage that has the front legs go through the dash.

I like cutting stuff.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    I think a lot of people don't want to pull their dash and cut holes in it - that's why the jog around the dash. I've never seen anyone market a cage that has the front legs go through the dash.

I like cutting stuff.
    Cebby, That's exactly why we don't have a through the dash version. I didn't want to take my dash apart and cut holes in it, and neither did Kurt. Not to mention it is so tight in there it would be very difficult to keep some of the functions of the dash, and I don't want to limit who likes my cage because I destroy their heater vent tube, ect.

I do not have plans for a 2nd gen cage, only because I don't have a 2nd gen to model off of. Wana swing by WI some week?
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

DOM or HREW?

They are 1.75 x.120 HREW, but I can make the from Dom if anyone wants.

Quote Originally Posted by traxman25
    They are 1.75 x.120 HREW, but I can make the from Dom if anyone wants.
    You know I love your stuff Adam, just wanted to bring out the HREW/DOM thing as you didn't mention it in your first post.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast