Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internal Roll Cages for Toyotas from 4x Innovations!

Re: Internal Roll Cages for Toyotas from 4x Innovations!

How much more for DOM?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    How much more for DOM?
    In a 4 Runner it is $80 extra, so $520. I haven't had a need to quote out the pick ups yet. If someone is interested I'll do it.

Cebby, I'm willing to work with you to bend you a cage. If you could get pictures and descriptions, and could do the tube notching yourself, I could bend up a cage for you 2nd Gen. Give me a call if you're interested.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Quote Originally Posted by traxman25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    How much more for DOM?
    In a 4 Runner it is $80 extra, so $520. I haven't had a need to quote out the pick ups yet. If someone is interested I'll do it.

Cebby, I'm willing to work with you to bend you a cage. If you could get pictures and descriptions, and could do the tube notching yourself, I could bend up a cage for you 2nd Gen. Give me a call if you're interested.
    Actually I'm thinking of this for a 1st gen I have my eye on. For my 2nd Gen, I'll be bending one up. I need to get some use out of my bender.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Did you guys know we have these for Tacomas now?
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

I got mine today...now to get it installed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12