Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Tacoma D-cab 4x4 TRD Sport, Lifted

Re: 2005 Tacoma D-cab 4x4 TRD Sport, Lifted

Does it have a rear locker (is that part of the TRD package?)?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Pics aren't working anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Does it have a rear locker (is that part of the TRD package?)?
    The locker is part of the TRD off-road package. The TRD Sport has the bigger rearend "8.4" and has the TRD LSD. I wouldn't trade it for the locker under any circumstances, the LSD is really tight in this thing and the smaller e-locker rearends have had a lot of problems under these trucks and the FJC's. Toyota keeps blaming them on bad gear batches but it has affected all 3 years of Tacomas and the first year FJ Cruiser, so apparently they can't keep their vendors in-line or the e-locker rearend is possibly undersized.
    2005 Tacoma D-cab TRD 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by ADH8796
    I tried them on a couple of different computers here in the office this morning just to make sure it wasn't stored in my browser, etc and they worked fine.

They work for me.....try clearing your browser cache.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

They work again must have been my comp sorry by the way sweet truck. Bump!

They work again must have been my comp sorry by the way sweet truck. Bump!
    Thanks, you have a sweet ride too, that thing was mighty tempting when he posted it up forsale.

Sale Pending (hopefully)

A local guy saw it on craigslist this morning and came and looked at it, I should know something by tomorrow morning.

Also got approved on the new house today regardless of the sale of my truck!!!

double congratulations Man!! On both the house, and hopefully the truck!! Good luck, and hope you get back ina yota soon!!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    double congratulations Man!! On both the house, and hopefully the truck!! Good luck, and hope you get back ina yota soon!!!
    Nothing is finalized yet but things are definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully the couple will sign the lease on our house in the next day or two and we can then lock in and move forward on the new place. I will still be in a yota most likely, my dad bought an 86 4runner that needed some work almost a year ago and it has been parked beside his barn since then, I will probably getting running and take it off his hands and use it to commute for the time being.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast