Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back!!!

Re: I'm back!!!

Cool, well, I'm here to stay for a while...I'm looking forward to any rides upcoming in or around the AZ area.

Chris

you still in CO Chris, I didnt join the scene in the east coast till after you left, maybe we can hit up a trail or two.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Well, I doubt I'll be doing any more trail riding in Fort Collins, because I'm trying to move out as soon as possible. It's hard to find the time to get everything done, that's for sure.

Chris

no worries, i drive a lot anyways, for thanksgiving im hitting up the canyonlands park area for an expedition near moab.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Very nice...I'm going out there on the 13th of this month to plan our second UTV Rally. Next year I'll bring my 4runner too...Moab is insane.

Chris

What's happening, Chris? Good to see ya on here!

I've been taking very good care of those steelies, making sure to get them dirty at least once a week. They've been very good to me...

Since you're a little closer, maybe we'll be able to hook up and go wheel sometime!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

That's awesome man...I totally forgot about that. We'll definitely have to go wheelin' down there. Where do you live?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ravencr
    Hey Andy,

What are you wheeling with now? A 1985 like the rest of the folks I've talked to? I can't wait to go wheeling again with Schaffer...it will be a reunion!

Chris
    lol... currently nothing. i have since moved from knoxhell and i'm now on the gulf coast. i'll get another 4runner sometime in the next year, but it won't be built for trail riding for sure.
    -andy

Really, where on the gulf coast? I hear ya on selling stuff, I'm going through it right now...getting divorced.

Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12