Thread: This has GOT to be embarrassing for Toyota

This has GOT to be embarrassing for Toyota

they really need to get on the ball w/ a Diesel HD Truck...

LINKY
    -andy

Re: This has GOT to be embarrassing for Toyota

That is too funny!!!
    98 Limited - Sonoran Goodies - Big Tires - Mostly stock

makes me cry.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It will be equally embarrasing when the Chevy breaks down and the trailer never makes it to its destination.

Man that does suck... I wish my Tacoma was desiel... The new Tundra would be sweet with a desiel! Once the JK is offered in a desiel, *Gasp* I would seriously consider it for my next vehicle.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Should be promoting the towing capacity they claim on the new Tundra.
    1997 4Runner SR5 4WD / 4&quot; deck plate mod-REMOVED / 01 Tundra Wheels / Cup Holder mod / 285/75/16 Pro Comp AT / SS SYSTEM 1.1 / <br />01 Overhead Console mod

now thats just silly. diesels should have never left our market. my next toy though is going to be a diesel...albeit it'll be about 15 years old. 4.2 turbo cruiser. nuffa this petrol crap..
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com