Thread: "Spy" photos from 4x Innovations

"Spy" photos from 4x Innovations

We've been working hard on getting new stuff out to you guys and just wanted to provide some sneak peak photos of the stuff we've been working on.

A friend of mine was kind enough to let us borrow his 97 Tacoma daily driver for 3 wks to build new stuff on. Thanks again! We started off with a new front bumper. We are now working on a rear bumper that will have some tricks up it's sleeves that I think a few of you will like. The pics below are of two different style of front bumper, notice the lower corner tube differences, and of the Rear bumper as it stood Tuesday afternoon.

MORE TO COME!
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Re: "Spy" photos from 4x Innovations

Rear bumper photos
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Here's the latest additions to the rear bumper I'm building. The rear will have two recovery points too.

Haha, where are you located?

Adam, looking sharp man, great work!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE