Thread: Tube Doors!

Tube Doors!

If you wheel a truck, chances are you can’t see where you’re going sometimes. There’s only one quick and easy solution to fix this problem, and that’s a set of tube doors. Sure you could run with no doors, but then you risk having nature enter you cabin, or worse, you falling out.

With a full line of tube doors you are sure to find what you need with 4x Innovations. Fit your likes buy selecting a tube door that is either flat or has a kick out. The flat tube doors are just that, flat, and do not stick outside the body line. However if you are the kind of guy that tends to pivot off of solid objects, or may accidentally roll every so often and would like a little bit of protection for yourself and your sheet metal, or if you just want a little extra room in the cab, you should select the tube doors with a kick out. They feature a 1.75 inch kick out to push the door outside the body line of the truck. To make sure you are satisfied for years to come these doors feature 1.5x.120 wall HREW tubing and heavy duty laser cut mounting hardware.

Doors are available for:

4 runners:
    83-89 for $189
    90-95 all 4 doors are yet to come

Pick ups:
    83-95 All cabs for $189

Tacomas:
    95-04 All Cabs for $199

Don't forget about our quick release hinge kits too! Add the hinge kit to your door order, getting the complete package and receive $10 off the normal price of hinges!

How to order:
    You can order by sending us a PM, or email (be sure to include the year, model, and zip for shipping with PMs or emails), purchase on our website 4xinnovations.com, or call. Please see our Contacts page for the phone number.

Thank you to everyone considering us today and all of our current customers from the 4x I team.

Pictures:
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Re: Tube Doors!

any word on how different the taco doors are from the same gen 4runner?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

No no word on that, wana help me out?
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Top notch tube doors and hinges from Adam. I have them on my personal 85 and we sell a bunch of these!!!

just got mine!!! GREAT top notch stuff!!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I can personally vouch for the quality of these doors. I have them on my 2000 Tacoma along with some quick-release hinges and the only reason I can't swap them out in 5 minutes flat is because I'm retarded when it comes to disconnecting my door wiring from behind the kick-panels. The latches are VERY snug and don't rattle one bit. It's SO much fun driving around with these installed.
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Thanks for the great feedback guys!

IMO if WabFab says thier good, then thier GOOD.....
    I wish someone made half doors for the 3rd gen runners. at a decent price
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

heres some pics of them on my truck with the mirrors i quickly mounted up. the weather is finally good enough to run them and they are SO fun to drive around in...not to mention the stares and smiles i get EVERYWHERE

-David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures