Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Capt n Coke

Re: Capt n Coke

Mt. Dew and Southern Comfort Black label.

Rum and coke got old....
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

I can't even think about hard liquor without my stomach doing Cheetah flips.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Quote Originally Posted by Bighead
    I can't even think about hard liquor without my stomach doing Cheetah flips.
    I'll drink his share!!!
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

gin and dr p. with a dab of cherry. you'll start drinking your day away and soon youll be done for, but at least it tasted good.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

GIn...gin tastes like a dry arse...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

It's jack and coke for me.

Rocko - Try DP with your vodka...Life changing!!!!
    98 Limited - Sonoran Goodies - Big Tires - Mostly stock

Captain and Dr. Pepper. We call it Dr. Feelgood.

As queer as this sounds, I drink Absolute Pear and Sprite. The waitresses at the pub I usually go to know to call it Gin and Tonic so as to not blow my cover.

I can't really drink Coke, hard on my guts.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Go to your local bar and order a prarie fire. Its a shot. Now THATS life changing... lol.

(its a half shot of tequilla, with a half shot of tabasco) Worst thing I ever had in my life. One of those stupid 'manly' If you buy it, i'll drink it kind of nights. lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    GIn...gin tastes like a dry arse...
    with dr p it rocks...
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast