Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Shotgun has a new look

Re: Mr. Shotgun has a new look

Bruce, great looking slug weapon!!! Looks a lot like my Windchester 1300 with the same rear stock and a three point sling along with a mep pro light mounted to the side of the mag. I have mine set up simply to wave in the face of bail jumpers..... It's very convincing!! LOL One thing about a pump shot gun is that if you can hear it, rack a round into the chamber, there is no other sound that it can be. Never fails to bring a room to silence!! LOL TJ

Speaking of assult shot guns a company in Florida makes a great shoulder rig for a model 1200/1300 shotgun it's called the Fire power rig. It was made for Narcotics Agents. That company is www.andrewsleather.com great company and fine holsters to boot... TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    One thing about a pump shot gun is that if you can hear it, rack a round into the chamber, there is no other sound that can be. Never fails to bring a room to silence!! LOL TJ
    But mine is both pump and semi auto..... The best part is it can handle very light loads, if it don't cycle in auto simply switch to pump.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Looks great dude.

I really like the Novas and Benelli's as a brand.

I hunt with 870's, my bro has a Nova. Yeah, I can shoot 3.5" Mags out of my 870, it is a Super Mag, but they are BRUTAL. I am a big cat and am pretty recoil tolerant, but those things kill me. The stock, as Oly said, seems to make a difference. If you want real pleasant, step up to the Super Black Eagle.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Thanks guys. I'm going to try a Duracoat kit for one of my next guns, I hear they are very nice kits they send you.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Looks Great!!!!
    Ive shot the Super Black Eagle (duck hunting) and i love it. I let my friend use it during a shooting competition this weekend and it worked very well for him. He is in a wheel chair and the low recoil was what he needed. I shot my Beretta over and under and my shoulder still hurts. The 870 is a must for any collection. It has served me well in the water, dust, mud or any other situation i have had it in. It even makes a good boat paddle for those desperate moments!
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12