Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of the new lift, wheels and tires.

Re: Pics of the new lift, wheels and tires.

Quote Originally Posted by JWBehm
    Are those the Nittos? I am going to get the 295/75 Terragrapplers for my next set, do you have any rubbing issues? I wont have a body lift.
    I would imagine they would rub alot more without a body lift. Even with the body lift they still rub on the stock rear bumper at full stuff. Also, the front rubs the frame at full lock. It's not that bad, in the future i'll just remove the rear limited mud flaps to help out the rub on the rear bumper.
    Joe<br /><br />1997 4runner limited<br />Sonoran Steel #1 lift, 1&quot; 4crawler bl, LC wheels, 295 Terra Grapplers, deckplate, satoshi grille, extended rear diff breather...

Quote Originally Posted by ttora4runner
    For one reason or another I'm just not feeling it.
    imho, joe's build up is alot like mine: functional, sharp, but low key.

joe: you did an awesome job. and great choice on the vendor (sonoran steel). steve is definitely the go-to guy.

bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5

joe: you did an awesome job. and great choice on the vendor (sonoran steel). steve is definitely the go-to guy.

bob
    Don't get me wrong it is nice.
    What's throwing me off I think is the rims and the lack of roof rack (just use to seeing it, I guess)
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5

bob
    Don't get me wrong it is nice.
    What's throwing me off I think is the rims and the lack of roof rack (just use to seeing it, I guess)
    Thanks Bob i appreciate your comments.

The lack of roof rack and rear wind deflector are rare. Mine is one of the few that does not have these two options. It doesn't really bother me, the lack of roof rack and deflector should cause better mpg's than if i had the rack. Plus, i like that it looks simpler and cleaner. My bike and snowboard fit nicely in the trunk, so no need for me to have a rack.
    Joe<br /><br />1997 4runner limited<br />Sonoran Steel #1 lift, 1&quot; 4crawler bl, LC wheels, 295 Terra Grapplers, deckplate, satoshi grille, extended rear diff breather...

the more I look at this, the more I like it, lol....
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

i think the lift and tires themselves look great but i don't really like bald roofs. factory roof rails at least compliment the lift a little better. different look though, props man
    <br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

Your truck looks great! Tires and lift look really cool. I can't wait to get my SS 7.1 lift next spring.

Bandit Runner<br />2002 Sport Edition 4wd<br /><br />Mods:<br />SS 1.2 Lift, 1.5&quot; Body Lift, 315/75R16 Mickey Thompson MTZ&#39;s, Custom Front and Rear Bumpers and Skidplate, Custom Sliders, Eagle Alloy Wheels, Custom Snokel<br /><br />Next:&nbsp; Custom Belly Skid, Custom Roof Rack, Winch, 5.29 Gears, Locker?

Quote Originally Posted by roor runner
    i think the lift and tires themselves look great but i don't really like bald roofs. factory roof rails at least compliment the lift a little better. different look though, props man
    I like em bald! if you know what i mean.

I like it. great choice on the wheel color too.

You got a write-up or pics of how you did that LandCruiser grill? This is something I've wanted to do with my Tacoma. You're the only person that I've seen with the same idea!

I'm not sure if I've figured out the best way to do it, so I want to see how YOU did it.
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast