Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the new lift, wheels and tires.

Re: Pics of the new lift, wheels and tires.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR_Squid79
    You got a write-up or pics of how you did that LandCruiser grill? This is something I've wanted to do with my Tacoma. You're the only person that I've seen with the same idea!

I'm not sure if I've figured out the best way to do it, so I want to see how YOU did it.
    Jamie, its the satoshi grill mod, i think bob still has the writeup on his site.

could search satoshi on here to find it, but i dont know if anyone has posted it on here, i know its on TOF.

hope that helps
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    That's awesome, but the write-up is incomplete...
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Great looking truck!

what gears do you have in there and how is highway driving with those tires?

I believe the gearing on 'most' e-locked runners is 4.30, although i have never checked to verify that. Someone chime in and correct me if i'm wrong. With the 295's, it's obviously a little slower, but there is still plenty of power. It still moves really well. The slight loss in power is tolerable with the 295's, any bigger and i'd want to regear to 4.88s.
    Joe<br /><br />1997 4runner limited<br />Sonoran Steel #1 lift, 1&quot; 4crawler bl, LC wheels, 295 Terra Grapplers, deckplate, satoshi grille, extended rear diff breather...

have you actually looked at that list? its useless!!!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I know for some it had options but mine is VZN185L-GKPZKA and the vin says it came with the P265/70R16. That means I should have the 4.30.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast