Thread: '99 Lift time

'99 Lift time

OK so I've ordered a set of Toytec coilovers which are showing up on monday. My debate now is for the rear setup. I'm thinking most likely 891 coils with either n86 or 5125 shocks. Has any body compared these setups?
    Uummmm??? I forget.

Re: '99 Lift time

I cannot speak for the 5125's but will say lots of great things about the Old Man Emu stuff. Springs and shocks are excellent. I have had no issues at all with mine and I have always been happy with the this set up in back.

I am interested in how those Toytec coilovers work for you. Let us all know what you think about them after you give them a good punishing on the trails.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: '99 Lift time

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    I cannot speak for the 5125's but will say lots of great things about the Old Man Emu stuff. Springs and shocks are excellent.
    X2
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD