Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct 2007

Re: 5th Annual Pismo 4Runner Jamboree Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by elripster
    ...This one is/was a PITA.

We did not bond with this one.

Frank
    I know that feeling! It makes it much easier to camp when you have bonded well with your equipment.

I think the 4runners tend to do better than the trucks with open diffs, mainly just do to the weight over the rear end. I also use the "poor man's locker" quite often. A little brake bias will help get both rear wheels turning, just don't try it once you already have high rpms, you might break something in the front if it locks up at the wrong time. Oh, and the added travel in the front from the bj spacers helps a bunch ( shameless plug).
    My signature

If for some reason anyone still wants shirts, you can buy them through the link below:

Event T-shirts and Hoodies

April took Jack to the park the other day and he was wearing his tshirt. Apparently it got big praises from many of the mommies.

My signature

We need your best pics from the jamboree. See this thread for details
    http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...topic=3392.new

I can't wait for next year!
    My signature

I don't know if I added this in anywhere in this thread, but we were able to donate $300 dollars to Friends of the Oceano Dunes. FoOD is a non-profit group that is dedicated to keeping the Oceano Dunes open for all users. There is a real fight constantly going on by many to close the dunes. As it is, the useable area is much much smaller than it used to be. The donation will help with court costs etc.... Thanks to all who participated!
    My signature

Thanks for the update on that Chris! It's nice to know that we could go have a fun weekend wheeling and help out a great cause at the same time. Maybe next year we can top that donation!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011