Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little cats...

Little cats...

Soooo. The other day I parked my Tundra with the windows down. I went in a friend's house for about 20 mins. When I entered my truck, I was assaulted by this acrid stench that curdled the contents of my stomach. I thought the source was some sandwich wrap that I had neglected to remove from the day before. While it stank, that was not the source of aggresively present riestiness. As I drove home, it occured to me that what I was abhoring was cat pee; not just cat pee, but male cat pee!

I have cleaned my truck three times and cannot remove the reek. I think that little punk climbed through the window, aimed his backside at my dash from the seat and let go shotgun style.

I'm at my wit's end
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Re: Little cats...

fuster,

theres a product called 'anti-icky poo'. get it to get out the reek.

Tourist

Dog-tex or
    Odormute
    And one heck of a lot of luck.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Thanx for the help y'all. I know this will sound extreme, but I removed my entire interior today. I gutted the truck down to the heater box and the harness. I pulled the seats and carpet. I removed stuff until there was no smell left in the cab. I cleaned each part with two types of solvent. I pressure washed the carpet three times (finally smells clean).

I could not believe how the spray penetrated the dash and inst. panel. After each part was cleaned, I gave it the smell test and placed it out to dry. what a pain. I removed each duct and vent and cleaned them inside and out. Believe it or not, the spray had made it into two ducts and had dripped into the heater box. The smell was vomitous.

I'm still not done reassembling. I'm tired. Pics are forthcoming....maybe I should have started this thread elsewhere
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

nope, not extreme at all. uric acid only gets worse the longer you leave it in. i had to throw away my luggage once when my sis in law's cat took a piss in my almost empty suitcase. c'est la vie to $300 suitcase!

natures miracle has worked wonders on my stinky animals and kids
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Tourist

When it comes to amorous boy cat pee extreme barely exists.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Hey buddy, at least you got it clean! Just be glad all he did was pee in your truck...
    He could've been this guy...

And just thank your lucky stars you didnt' catch him in the act.....how awkward would that be?

-Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Fuster, I could see something of this nature leaving you at your wit's end!! LOL Next time just take a leak in your truck before you leave your windows down!! That way other cat will know a larger predator is around....lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Ha! y'all are funny Well I reassembled the truck (95%) tonight. No cat pee smell detected. I have won this battle, but barely....now for revenge

I'll post some pics tomorrow night.

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast