Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little cats...

Re: Little cats...

Wow, that sucks! I had left my 4runner's rear window open for a couple weeks once, a cat made a nice little nest in the coverall on the back seat (could tell by the shape of said coverall and the fur all over it) and pissed on the floor in the front seat...a lot. Fortunately I have no carpet, so lots of scrubbing and it was taken care of. I might flip out and kill every cat in my neighborhood if that happened to my Tundra.
    [quote author=fustercluck link=topic=2107.msg22283#msg22283 date=1188483178]<br />I&#39;m with Intrepid, there&#39;s no use making a project out of it.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Mistakes: Perhaps it is the purpose of your life to serve as an example to others.

Well, it worked. I drove around all day in the Tundra with hyper sensitive olfactory function and no pee smell. I can't find the upload cable right now, so I can't post pics. I'll look for it tomorrow...you'll be surprised at far I had to tear this truck down.....freakin' cats!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Most Carpet cleaning supply stores can rent you an oz-oner for around $40 that you would simply mount onto a side window. Turn it on and leave truck alone for 8 hours. What this commerical grade oz-oner does is change out the air inside. You can not have plants, or pets in the area the oz-oner is running in. It will KILL them.

No scrubbing, no removal or disassembly required. These ozone-rs are used to remove the oder of dead bodies left inside of trucks or cars in the desert for weeks. Also used for fire and smoke restoration, in homes after smoke damage. It does work.....

I know, I know, your setting there now wondering why I didn't tell you this before?? Well to be honest with you by the time I read your post you were already into taking out your interior and scrubbing everything down... You could have also bought products there in liquid form that would have contained enzymes that work on a molecular level and would have eaten up the offensive oder. Trust me both of these methods would have worked. So for future reference. Next time you get skunked try something a little more scientific!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

now he tells me...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

I am truly sorry Fuster, but you seemed so enthralled with removing your dash, by the way any rattles in the dash yet?? lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Well I found my download cable so here are the belated pics I took.

This is about how far apart I took the int.

The pass. side angle. I ultimately removed the entire ventilation system and duct work.

Here is half of the junk I removed. The other half is in the bed....they were the parts that did NOT stink.

Laugh it up TJ.....

This pic is of the mountains near my house.

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

So, what are you saying Fuster, Cats that live in the mountains have stronger urinary glands?? LOL TJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12