Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rock River Arms AR-15

Re: Rock River Arms AR-15

Well, I might be giving this one up. Some unexpected expenses have cropped up with the kids - ear tubes, blocked tear ducts, etc - for both - so I'm giving serious thought to returning, or even selling privately if anyone's interested. Haven't even had a chance to shoot the damn thing yet. Oh well.

That's a bummer Tom!
    The fact that you haven't shot it yet should get your more resale bucks though.

Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Yeah, priorities have definitely shifted...Its alright though, money is better spent on the kids. And to be honest, I've felt a little guilty about buying such an expensive toy anyway.

My little guy just had his tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in about 8 months ago and it made a HUGE difference (he used to be sick for weeks with a common cold, now it might last 2 days at that). Hopefully you've got good health insurance Tom, but you're right.....kids always come first. There's always more toys to buy later and I'm sure you'll find more than a few people wanting to take that virgin firearm off your hands.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

How much?

And would you be willing to sell the EOtech?
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Hey David,

The dealer actually took it back, minus a small restocking fee. Can't complain, it was likely a better deal then trying to sell it on my own.

Ah, no prob man. Thanks though!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123