Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock River Arms AR-15

Rock River Arms AR-15

We can move this to the guns subsection or whatever once its established....

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these bad boys from Rock River Arms...

Hopefully I can get an order in wthin the next month.

Re: AR-15

Better get em before the next elections.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Yeah, no kidding

MmMmM, i love the holo sights!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

[img width=800 height=532]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/oly884/DSC_0450Large.jpg[/img]

I just recently parted with my Bushmaster, I got it for a really good price, and was offered a way better price on it. So now I've got some money in the bank, but that will probably sit there for a while until I can justify spending some good money on another.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Nice rifle. I'll be going with a complete Noveske in the next few months
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

tom,

if you are not sure, just buy the lower first. get a quality lower. ar-15s are modular to the point where you can get different uppers and barrels at a later date. i am always kicking myself for not buying a lower in 99 befoer they banned semi-capable lowers here in feinsteinistan

I really like the looks of the LAR-10 Varmint A4. I like the thought of a long-range rifle, and the 7.62x51mm (a.k.a. .308 caliber) round is a powerful beast. Put a nice scope and bi-pod on that gun and you've got a heck of a long-range shooter.

http://www.rockriverarms.com/item-de...TOKEN=37997583

I need to save up, Steve's right about needing to buy before the next election...

Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Re: Rock River Arms AR-15

My deposit is in...

Yeah, a .308 is next on the list. Ironically, my neighbor was in the advanced ccw class I took recently. We ended up carpooling the 2nd night and stopped at Wendys on the way back. He was talking about the .308 he has on order. We were eating on the front porch and the conversation went something like this:

Jesse: See that ridge line? (about a mile away)
    Me: Yep.
    Jesse: Do you realize that if there was a sniper up on that ridge, we would see the flash, the get hit, then hear the shot?
    Me: Whoa. Yeah, I guess I never thought about that...

Re: Rock River Arms AR-15

That's one of those things you never realize until you are on the receiving end of it.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast