Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alright UY - Retreaded Tires - What do we think?

Re: Alright UY - Retreaded Tires - What do we think?

95....good job tard...

Dude, were are you..? They say it might snow down to 2000 feet around here...Uhh... Snow wheeling at Cleg??

99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

id be up for that! i "adjusted" my wheel wells a bit tonight and can finish them tomorrow so ill be all set for this weekend!

hmm, I actually think I might be going to ocotillo this weekend...

:dj:
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

update...ive got 2500 miles os so on my tires now and a handfull of offroad trips. first off zero issues with anything you might think would happen to retreads so my review is really that of a normal tire.

offroad they have great traction and i run them at 15psi without any problems. the tread seems to be a firmer compund then my dakotas but just as sticky to the rocks. they show some wear on the lug cutting edges but its normal for where ive been with them. there is zero chunking and nearly no damage from all the sharp rocks they have seen. overall they are holding up much, much better then the pepboys dakotas.

they are however very loud on the road. but i see that a a positive thing lol. ill update if anything goes wrong but as it stands i am extremely happy with them at any price

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234