Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got a new hot lead slinger

got a new hot lead slinger

i'm looking forward to putting this one thru it's paces!

Beretta AL391 Urika, 12GA, 28" BBL, Synthetic Stock w/ Rubber Inlays.

just like this one:

i'm considering getting a shorter "home defense" barrel for it, but i haven't found any yet. if i can't find one, there's always the option of getting a used one and then doing a little "home repair" to it.
    -andy

Re: got a new hot lead slinger

NICE! Although, I misread the title and was looking forward to pics of the "New Hot Lead Singer".
    My signature

looks good love the color. have fun braeking it in.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I would just buy a separate short shotgun like a Mossberg 500 Persuader w/ a pistol grip. I've had mine for 15 years and had no problems with it.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

Quote Originally Posted by Bighead
    I would just buy a separate short shotgun like a Mossberg 500 Persuader w/ a pistol grip. I've had mine for 15 years and had no problems with it.
    true, and getting a used pump at a pawn shop would probably be cheaper than finding another barrel for this one.
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    NICE! Although, I misread the title and was looking forward to pics of the "New Hot Lead Singer".
    x2
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

lol... no HOT LEAD SINGERS here. sorry!
    -andy

Andy, I have the same exact gun. Its been a blast to shoot (excuse the pun)! I've used it for skeet and sporting clays.

Good looking weapon.

I agree on picking up a pure pump gun made for solving problems in close quarters. That is way to nice to take a hacked up barrel and sit in a closet.

Cheap, pistol grip pump guns are where it's at for home defense. Or expensive pistol grip Benellis.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    lol... no HOT LEAD SINGERS here. sorry!
    Damn and I was thinking look at Andy go!! He wheels, he owns cool guns, and he's in a ROCK BAND!!! with a hot lead singer...
    Less is more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast