Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's more drama

It's more drama

I've been having so much fun with Jerry Zaiden, one of the owners of Camburg in a thread at TTORA

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthrea...t=81953&page=2

A bit of a rundown on who I haven't told about what I've done. The thread there started off about a bent Tundra axle and the mod needed to use with a long travel kit. It took a turn slightly off topic when someone posted that Camburg kit doesn't need to use a modified axle. Well the thread goes back a fort if you can or can't. I already knew that they could but with a trade off compared to how Total Chaos designed theirs. On page 2 post #59 jzaiden finally makes a comment

Quote Originally Posted by jzaiden
    We get more compression and droop. The TC kit does NOT get more droop. We do get more wheel travel but we claim 13. This is strapped and bumped not metal to metal. Metal to metal we get more than 13.
    After these comments and a few more I decided it was time to drop da bomb....... my next few replies went unanswered but finally he comments

Quote Originally Posted by jzaiden
    It looks like you are binding the crap out of everything getting that 15+ inches of wheel travel... lol
    This guy has no clue what so ever..........

more fun to come, that or he realized he made a huge mistake trying to challenge me when I have all the proof.

99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Re: It's more drama

i see no binding at all in that last picture of your axle at 18 degrees was it? cant remember the number

you can see how he goes off a tangent that he really isnt answering your question nor giving an exact intelligent response.

but i def wont say anything because im sure as hell no smarter then anyone in the entire LT section.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

TTORA thats all Im gonna say about that (Forest Gump)
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

LOL Bruce,

It's frustrating arguing with idiots. Good luck.

-I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Finally he responded and answered exactly how I expected him to, so I nuked him.....

hehe I'm still holding and Ace up my sleeve if he persist. Photos of an improperly set-up camburg built 4Runner. Yep that's right they even have a picture of it in their website. FearToy's old rig....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Dang Blake you sure are stirring the pot.......hehe

I already have my next response typed up, just waiting for the right moment to post it.....

it's too funny how many people blindly follow someone because or his purported reputation and can't see the obvious truth.

i dont know Jerrys rep, but i can spot bull### a mile away. i figured id post something
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

A very informative read indeed... When project Baja-Runner gets into full swing, I thought it would be getting modified axles and the Camburg kit, but now I'm not so sure... I need to do some catch-up on my LT info apparently.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    Finally he responded and answered exactly how I expected him to, so I nuked him.....

hehe I'm still holding and Ace up my sleeve if he persist. Photos of an improperly set-up camburg built 4Runner. Yep that's right they even have a picture of it in their website. FearToy's old rig....
    Bruce, you have way to much time on your hands.....LOL Now get a shovel and greet the President, he's comming your way to see the fire.....I think he'll be bringing, weenies, marshmellows, and Hershey bars..... TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    Bruce, you have way to much time on your hands.....LOL
    That's what happens when your jobsite is shutdown due to the situation in our area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast