Thread: McDonalds tickets =)

McDonalds tickets =)

I know a lot of you eat at McDonalds so PM me your ticket numbers and if you give me a winning ticket, or I win money from your ticket I will share the profit!
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Re: McDonalds tickets =)

you're really serious.... lol, I'll go get you some double cheese...maybe
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

ha i knew you would be the first to post in this thread.
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

lol... that online game is addictive, isn't it?
    -andy

i had mcdonalds a few days ago for the first time in a long time.

i felt so dirty.

What are you missing?

I pretty much need one of every category.

I eat there often.

We even did the theaters and bedrooms for the family that owns all of the Mcd's in the two counties where i live.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    i had mcdonalds a few days ago for the first time in a long time.

i felt so dirty.
    Harlot!!!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

No big prizes for me, but I did win a couple of the free on-line games. I don't play games on my computer so if anyone wants these let me know and I'll send you the code.