Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4x Innovations gets a NEW SHOP, Open house Nov 10th!

4x Innovations gets a NEW SHOP, Open house Nov 10th!

First of all, thank you to everyone who has supported me and 4x Innovations in any way at all. There is no way I'd be where I'm at with out everyone who bought something, asked us to build a new and different part, gave us props, recommended us, and so on.

The 1st of September 4x Innovations took possession of a bunch of excellent shop space in the Platteville industrial park. Since then we've been settling in (check mark!), getting some new doors installed (almost check mark), and having extra lighting and electrical hook ups installed (pretty much a check mark). We also got some sweet new equipment that is helping us built better parts faster, and saving our lungs form nasty welding fumes. Now that we are all settled in I'd like to personally invite anyone and everyone to your new shop open house Nov. 1st.

I know we are in the sticks for pretty much everyone, but the drive isn't really that bad from the Chicago land area, so come out and check out the new shop.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Re: 4x Innovations gets a NEW SHOP, Open house Nov 10th!

If only I was close by Bud, you know I'd be there, lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I am in the chitown area actually closer to the wi border. if you use my truck for a front and rear bumper display i will go (if i get to come home with the bumpers!)

but really are there free giveaways =)
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Congratulations on your new location !

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by Chapman88SR5
    I am in the chitown area actually closer to the wi border. if you use my truck for a front and rear bumper display i will go (if i get to come home with the bumpers!)

but really are there free giveaways =)
    There won't be any giveaways at the open house, sorry man. You should swing by anyway though!
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

if you were closer, id swing by for a few! yell at you for not picking my number on the giveaway! but then ofcourse if i were close, id have tube doors and a tubed rear bumper with tire carrier!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

i planned on going but i just looked at my calender and i am out of town that weekend!
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

I'll be there!
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Where's the pics?

Quote Originally Posted by waskillywabbit
    Where's the pics?

I'll be taking pics during the open house when the shop is super clean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast