Thread: Moab in April 2008

Moab in April 2008

Just wanted to give a head's up that we will be back in Moab next April. Probably get there around the 6th, leave around the 18th. I have wheeled with a bunch of the guys from this board and can't think of anyone I wouldn't want to see again. There are also a bunch I have wanted to wheel with and haven't been able to work it out. This will most likely be our last big off-road trip, our time and energy is more ocean-oriented now and I will most likely either sell the truck or put it in storage when we get back from Moab. It would be great if this turned into a big deal with a lot of people, but I'm usually happy if anyone shows up when I say I'll be somewhere. Post up with suggestions, ideas, intentions or regrets.

Re: Moab in April 2008

Hmmm. This could be interesting. Especially if I can get a certain friend of mine out from under his school work and grading. Could be a VERY good time. I will keep an eye on this thread.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

I'll be out there, but not until the 24th. My mom decided she wanted to take the whole family to moab...so that I could go wheelin.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

Quote Originally Posted by AxleIke
    Hmmm. This could be interesting. Especially if I can get a certain friend of mine out from under his school work and grading. Could be a VERY good time. I will keep an eye on this thread.
    If you are speaking of a certain Cheesy fella it would be great to wheel with him again, and good to meet you. I pretty much suck at organizing stuff and tend to over-think everything, so I thought if I just put out the dates we could work around others if they decide to show up.