Thread: Univeristy of South Carolina, 7 killed in fraternity house

Univeristy of South Carolina, 7 killed in fraternity house

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/10/28...ire/index.html

sad enough, Will Rhea was a hs buddy of mine, and I knew him since he was 10.

Whats even more pathetic is some shows were accusing the now deceased kids of not getting out of the house fast enough. Id like to see you aholes make it out alive without panic.

Sad day.

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Re: Univeristy of South Carolina, 7 killed in fraternity house

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/10/28...ire/index.html

sad enough, Will Rhea was a hs buddy of mine, and I knew him since he was 10.

Whats even more pathetic is some shows were accusing the now deceased kids of not getting out of the house fast enough. Id like to see you aholes make it out alive without panic.

Sad day.
    It's easy to be a critic until you've been in that sort of situation yourself. News people these days have no concept of the reality of life, and they don't think for themselves either.

I'm sorry you lost someone you called a friend.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Neliconcept: I am truly saddened for your loss.

In a situation like that, the smoke was so over whelming that I really doubt that any of the victims knew the place was on fire. The smoke is so toxic that most subcome to it before the fire even gets hot.

Again, I am sorry for your loss. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

I havent really looked to far into what caused it, but it seems that it was on the outside? im not getting a clear story

I still dont know which name of the person who died in the fire that was from Clemson university, but i can garuntee my brother knew him/her. He has met pretty much the entire student body since hes freakin everywhere all the time.

I bet ill see another excuse saying they were drunk or hung over and didnt know what to do, if i hear that i swear im gonna blow somebodys balls off.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience