Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone didnt like my signature

Someone didnt like my signature

well seems as if someone on another forum, didnt like the signature that I had, so they took upon themselves to change it for me
    What ever happen to "having a sense of humor" oh well, life goes on.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Someone didnt like my signature

lol...that's great.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

so...what did it say? i thought i saw something on it, but i don't remember what.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

so...what did it say? i thought i saw something on it, but i don't remember what.
    all it said was "I support banned Neliconcept"
    Whats really funny, a few others have "I support Banned Ric" as a signature, but yet thats ok
    oh well..
    thankx all for letting me vent

what a bunch of losers, they didnt like my signature and now the aviator i had, so they changed them for me
    Talk about a DOUBLE STANDARD
    Corey himself asked someone to change thier signature, and nothing was done

I dont remember seeing where my sig. OR aviator violated "any" rules. oh well

I assume you mean avatar, instead of aviator....and I think its super funny, that the Free Rocket sigs were around for ...ever. but your Blake one catches the axe...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    what a bunch of losers, they didnt like my signature and now the aviator i had, so they changed them for me
    Talk about a DOUBLE STANDARD
    Corey himself asked someone to change thier signature, and nothing was done

I dont remember seeing where my sig. OR aviator violated "any" rules. oh well
    lol... silly boy, you should know by now that actions there are NOT based on rules, but on the WHIM of individuals. the rules are simply a set of excuses they use to justify their actions.
    -andy

I assume you mean avatar, instead of aviator....and I think its super funny, that the Free Rocket sigs were around for ...ever. but your Blake one catches the axe...
    your right, I forgot about that, how funny wondering why that is

lol... silly boy, you should know by now that actions there are NOT based on rules, but on the WHIM of individuals. the rules are simply a set of excuses they use to justify their actions.
    sooo very true, and Im seeing it first hand now

again all, thank you so much for allowing me to vent a little.

I (personally) appreciate a forum that allows its members to blow off a little steam or just say what they want from time to time

wait...why does it say "banned-user requested" now. did you ask them to ban you because thats hilarious that he put user requested
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

i never requested jack
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast