Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Someone didnt like my signature

Re: Someone didnt like my signature

Quote Originally Posted by surf4runner
    "im with the banned"?
    added
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    and the fact that two of the staff there, (erik and molly) are here also.
    Im sure they know your IP address, so they would see that right away.
    Ric, I see nothing and don't care even if i could.

Like i told you and said 100 times already...i'm there for the community and enthusiasts that enjoy a likewise and common interest.

Why do you think i called you?? We talked for an hour or more BEFORE you were banned. Theres not much left to add here since you flat out didn't care. I'm sorry it happened. I tried but all reality was lost. You let Molly control everything you felt. Your personal issue with Molly carried over into your posts and persona. What does she have to do with the ALL the other members there? Nothing! Please don't include me in this drama.

A damn Toyota is why YOTATECH, TTORA, and ULTIMATEYOTA exists!

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Ric, I see nothing and don't care even if i could.

Like i told you and said 100 times already...i'm there for the community and enthusiasts that enjoy a likewise and common interest.

Why do you think i called you?? We talked for an hour or more BEFORE you were banned. Theres not much left to add here since you flat out didn't care. I'm sorry it happened. I tried but all reality was lost. You let Molly control everything you felt. Your personal issue with Molly carried over into your posts and persona. What does she have to do with the ALL the other members there? Nothing! Please don't include me in this drama.

quit coming over here and making more drama out of drama damnit

!!!!!!!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more exclamation points !!!!!!!!!!!!

...Please don't include me in this drama.

since you're not seeing this for yourself, i'm going to spell it out for you.

THE DRAMA IS BEING PERPETUATED BY THE CONTINUED PRODDING THAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR POSTS.

seriously, if you want it to stop, then the BEST thing for you to do would be to keep your opinion to yourself and let the issues die. seriously, do you REALLY think that arguing over sematics at this point will do ANYTHING TO HELP?

your posts do nothing but stir. i couldn't care less if you get your ass handed to you here for you blatant flaming, but to then ask for the drama to end in the same breath? c'mon. you do have SOME common sense in there, don't you?
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    ...Please don't include me in this drama.

since you're not seeing this for yourself, i'm going to spell it out for you.

THE DRAMA IS BEING PERPETUATED BY THE CONTINUED PRODDING THAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR POSTS.

seriously, if you want it to stop, then the BEST thing for you to do would be to keep your opinion to yourself and let the issues die. seriously, do you REALLY think that arguing over sematics at this point will do ANYTHING TO HELP?

your posts do nothing but stir. i couldn't care less if you get your ass handed to you here for you blatant flaming, but to then ask for the drama to end in the same breath? c'mon. you do have SOME common sense in there, don't you?
    lol Actually, the drama is being perpetuated by continued bashing from others. When i'm being included in false assumptions, you can bet i'll tell the facts. The WHOLE story is better than half. I'm not arguing, flaming, or insulting anyone. Perhaps the best thing for you to do would be stop the lies and hatred. I'm not the one that lets it continue and sure as hell know others are seeing it for themselves. But i'll take your advice and not have an opinion again in the next thread or the following replies. Maybe one day you'll understand exactly how this self inflicting damage is effecting your own establishment. I wish UY the best.

&#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

lol Actually, the drama is being perpetuated by continued bashing from others. When i'm being included in false assumptions, you can bet i'll tell the facts. The WHOLE story is better than half. I'm not arguing, flaming, or insulting anyone. Perhaps the best thing for you to do would be stop the lies and hatred. I'm not the one that lets it continue and sure as hell know others are seeing it for themselves. But i'll take your advice and not have an opinion again in the next thread or the following replies. Maybe one day you'll understand exactly how this self inflicting damage is effecting your own establishment. I wish UY the best.

yeah, we allow people to speak their minds w/in the bounds of our rules.

that's what has allowed our membership to soar to ~1200 members in just 7 months (ahead of how fast YT grew in it's early days, BTW). notice that you have not been edited, censored, warned, or banned since you've been here. you haven't broken any of our rules, so you're fine with us even if we really don't care for your presence here. now ask yourself - would this situation be allowed on TOF, with reversed roles? you bet your ass it wouldn't, even though it wouldn't be in violation of any rules. it would be closed or deleted, with a staff member getting the last word in as well as some of the membership getting warnings and/or bans. why? because of the whimsical censorship and dictator-like calls that are made there on a daily basis. without this place, most of our membership would have nowhere else to voice unpopular opinions or simply speak their minds. it's simple. we made rules and we follow them. we also *enforce* them fairly and equally among all. can you HONESTLY say that about TOF? i don't think so - and most of the membership here would agree since they've either seen it with their own eyes or felt the smack of the club-fisted approach that has become the norm.

what i think that you don't get is that since you are on staff over there, you are representing the new ownership and the admins as well as the other moderators - whether you are here on a person basis or as a staff member over at TOF. you're presence here is continuing to show everyone that you (as a representative of TOF) can't stand to not have the last word on any topics that you deem to be in poor taste. that very mantra is what your new bosses follow to the tee. it doesn't matter what the rules say, they control the content there on personal whims and grudges instead of just letting the membership speak their minds as long as the rules aren't broken.

why do you insist on arguing your points here, rather than just minding your own business and spending your time trying to help fix the chaos and crapfest that your crown jewel has become? why would you would rather come over here and argue for the sake of arguing, in the guise of "defending yourself" from what you say are lies and hatred? there's two sides to every story, and you've made yours well known, even though you were not involved AT ALL in the mess that started the communal distaste for TOF. you apparently feel like you're the new sherriff in town and want to flex your muscle. well, i have some "friendly advise" for you - you're out of your jurisdiction here. you really need to go back "home" and do your job to keep the children in line before they bring the place to it's knees. we'll be fine here without the bickering and arguing that you bring, and it certainly won't be missed.

oh, and have a nice day!
    -andy

lol Actually, the drama is being perpetuated by continued bashing from others. When i'm being included in false assumptions, you can bet i'll tell the facts. The WHOLE story is better than half. I'm not arguing, flaming, or insulting anyone. Perhaps the best thing for you to do would be stop the lies and hatred. I'm not the one that lets it continue and sure as hell know others are seeing it for themselves.
    what I see, and Im sure others do, is that you are doing EXACTLY what I did over there, but I got banned for it TWICE. your failing to see just how its the exact same thing, but then again your staff over there now

I very much appreciate this
    yeah, we allow people to speak their minds w/in the bounds of our rules.

now ask yourself - would this situation be allowed on TOF, with reversed roles? you bet your ass it wouldn't, even though it wouldn't be in violation of any rules. it would be closed or deleted, with a staff member getting the last word in as well as some of the membership getting warnings and/or bans. why? because of the whimsical censorship and dictator-like calls that are made there on a daily basis.
    soo soo very true, all you got to do is look at my posts over there, I violated NOTHING, but yet was banned, my posts are edited or removed bamachem is correct, but everyone knows that.
    In closing, Im very happy with this forum, the members, and the staff that made this place possible
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234