Thread: BAJA 1000 '07: Who's going? Any gen III 4runners?

BAJA 1000 '07: Who's going? Any gen III 4runners?

I'm chasing to the tip and then making the drive back up. Just wondering if anyone else on here will be doing the same.
    God speed,<br />Steve Hanson<br />Racers For Christ<br />Rockcrawlers For Christ<br />www.teamrfc.org<br />--------------------<br />special thanks: bfgoodrich|trail gear|cbi fabrication|total chaos|arb|sway-a-way|aem electronics|lucas oil|trd|baja racks|bassani exhaust|spidertrax

Re: BAJA 1000 '07: Who's going? Any gen III 4runners?

I will be out near Coco's Corner and then maybe down to the Bay of LA if they need me down there.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA &quot;TURTLE TACO&quot;[/glow]&nbsp; &lt;All the goods listed here&gt;

I wish I could but I have too many obligations around here to get the time off
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanto
    I will be out near Coco's Corner and then maybe down to the Bay of LA if they need me down there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanto
    I believe the chase plan calls for me to run into Cocos and then on course from there to the next check point. What does your rig look like and I'll keep an eye out for you. God speed and drive safe.

God speed,<br />Steve Hanson<br />Racers For Christ<br />Rockcrawlers For Christ<br />www.teamrfc.org<br />--------------------<br />special thanks: bfgoodrich|trail gear|cbi fabrication|total chaos|arb|sway-a-way|aem electronics|lucas oil|trd|baja racks|bassani exhaust|spidertrax

Click the link in my signature.

If you need a GPS route of the course, I could email it to you but I think it is already posted on the SCORE site.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA &quot;TURTLE TACO&quot;[/glow]&nbsp; &lt;All the goods listed here&gt;