Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ahhhh, just what the doctor ordered....

Re: ahhhh, just what the doctor ordered....

Nice!

I'm afraid to ask how much those tix were - we've only ever done lawn seats!

Sidebar: TJ, where did you get that info on the HK 417?

lol... tom, you don't want to know. face on them was $126 each + taxes & fees, not counting the extras that we got. it was well worth every penny though! saying that "we had a blast" does the experience no justice what-so-ever. i have a few (bad) videos that i may try to get up at some point. they're grainy, but you can get the idea from them...
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    lol... tom, you don't want to know. face on them was $126 each + taxes & fees, not counting the extras that we got. it was well worth every penny though! saying that "we had a blast" does the experience no justice what-so-ever. i have a few (bad) videos that i may try to get up at some point. they're grainy, but you can get the idea from them...
    all vacations are expensive, but its a great stress reliever, im sure you have 10x more then i have at the moment, but i have 3 major test and a 2 15 page papers due on one day so i need a vacay right now lol
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Right on dude, looks like a good time away.

I am sort of impressed on the car though, I thought you were close to my size and those things look like a disaster waiting to happen for a man sized man.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

lol... yeah cheese, 6-5 ~235ish here. it was a tight fit, but it sure was fun. it would be awesome if it was a foot longer, all in leg room!
    -andy

parrotheads
    [quote author=Euphorickaty80 link=topic=575.msg3747#msg3747 date=1175627780]<br />I was alot of fun to build.[/quote]

Thats dating "caveman-style". Find a lady you want to take out, Bonk! Time for a date...

Cupholder Mod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12