Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Duty Transfer Case Mounts

Re: Super Duty Transfer Case Mounts

FedEx made my day.. This thing is beast:

Thanks Adam! Hopefully it'll quit raining so I can install it tomorrow. Also, thanks for putting in the info about TreadLightly.. I wish every company reminded people of that. I'll post some installed pics as soon as I get it painted up and swapped in.
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

Quote Originally Posted by amgraham
    FedEx made my day.. This thing is beast:

Thanks Adam! Hopefully it'll quit raining so I can install it tomorrow. Also, thanks for putting in the info about TreadLightly.. I wish every company reminded people of that. I'll post some installed pics as soon as I get it painted up and swapped in.
    Wow that arrived quickly! Great that you got it already.

The Tread Lightly stuff is important, and all companies should include something about trail preservation, after all it's our planet on the line, and our lively hood! And best of all is that by the time it is all said and done you don't pay for those brochures as they come free with a business membership, that we would have anyway!
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Here's some pics of the unit installed on my 85 pickup.
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Hey guys, we have a very limited few of these mounts that have been powder coated. We are offering them right now for the normal price. We will not be doing anymore powder coated mounts so get them while you can!

So I am the ecstatic new owner/user of one of these Super Duty T-Case Mounts!

If I had known how much difference this would make in the way my truck drives and feels, I would have made the time for this MONTHS ago!

My truck feels almost like it did before I did my 4WD conversion. I had grown so accustomed to how sloppy-feeling my truck had become, that I forgot how firm, tight, and responsive it used to feel. This Super Duty T-Case mount (along with the new custom HD crossmember), has brought all that old performance back. I never realized how bad that old rubber Toyota T-Case mount was robbing me.

For those concerned about vibration:
    The only vibration that I now have, that I didn't before, is when I'm sitting still, at idle, with the truck in drive. There is a slight vibration under that specific condition (that most likely no one would notice but me) - BUT - 90% of the other vibrations that I used to experience are GONE! This mount has not caused any excess, violent, or otherwise undesirable vibrations in my application.

I would most highly recommend this product to anyone whose application has you utilizing the old-style Toyota transfer case mounts.

~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12