Thread: Happy Birthday Marines and Thanks to all Veterans

Happy Birthday Marines and Thanks to all Veterans

Happy 232nd Birthday to all my fellow Marines. Semper Fi and YAT YAS!

Also, a very heartfelt thank you to all veterans past and present. Thank you for your service.
    My signature

Re: Happy Birthday Marines and Thanks to all Veterans

"Make a Hole, coming thru"...

Gunny- " For all you Shit birds who heard it is the glorious T-day for the Green Machine and think it is time to break out the cake and gedunk or grab a cover for the gourd and DI-DI mau over to old Suzy Q rotten crotch's house to assume the position. Need to Belay that!"
    "We are Marines we are trained to fight. We do not sleep, we are ever vigalant."
    "The House Mouse will pass out Ham and mothers to chow down, and that is The Word."
    "At Zero Dark Thirty we will grab our Deuce gear and go Snoopin and Poopin, going lookin for a few Taliban" " So all you No load Cheese dicks need to hit the Rack afterwards so you will be Squared away". "That is All"

To all you Short Timers out there thank you for all you have done and will do. And to all of you Over the Hump vets, thank you for the sacrifices you and all the others before you have made so i may have the pleasure to post this up.

To all you Out and About serving Thank you. To All you who sit at home and endure the separations the call of duty cause thank you. To all of you who will take on the mantel of responsibility to help serve and protect thank you. And of course to all my fellow Vets, thank you for getting us this far.

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

I am just about finished reading an outstanding book called One Square Mile of Hell. It is about the battle of Tarawa in WWII. Incredible description of the first major amphibious assault on a heavily defended Pacific Island. A must read for those in and those interested in Pacific Theater History.

Happy Birthday Marines!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

happy bday my fellow marines!!! nothing I can say is even worthy of listening too. just know my thoughts are in the right place
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Happy birthday to any and all marines...Without you, this world would be a scarier place to live. Just went to the Liberty Memorial with my son and the rest of our cub scout den. IT WAS AWESOME. Had a great time and I highly recommend that you visit this if you get a chance...Here is an antique poster from there, ENJOY!

Thanks again,

Jon Kim (BWJ)
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    happy bday my fellow marines!!! nothing I can say is even worthy of listening too. just know my thoughts are in the right place
    what that guy said. words cant express my appreciation. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.