Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new ride (sort of)

Re: My new ride (sort of)

Ike, Most Indy cars and Formula Ones run Mobile One.It will help with the turbo. You still need to practice the 30second delay to let it spin down, just to keep from excessive wear and on cold starts. Also make sure it doesn't leak any oil anywhere. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

yeah, no oil leaks...The turbo is rebuilt, and the engine is brand new. It was done well.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Quote Originally Posted by AxleIke
    Yep. Terrible design.
    ahh gotcha, if i didnt have a bodylift my knee would so hit my hi n low shifter on the twins. i already hit em the way I have my legs positioned lol.

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

yeah, no oil leaks...The turbo is rebuilt, and the engine is brand new. It was done well.
    Ike go for Mobile One you won't regret it!! You can go to Sam's and they are usually the lowest price on it. Might also check Wally World, I think they carry it in 5 quart containers. It's a true green oil, all man made chemicals no oil.

Haven't you seen the Range Rover adds, where they drive 4 of them with all Mobile One products. In Transmissions, Rear Ends, Transfer Cases, and Crank case. Didn't use a drop in something like 250,000 miles and no mechanical break downs. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Okay, I'll check that out, thanks!

Lastly, the DOM steering is getting finished and installed.
    Not to derail the topic, but what's DOM steering all about?

Quote Originally Posted by all_terrain17
    Lastly, the DOM steering is getting finished and installed.
    Not to derail the topic, but what's DOM steering all about?
    there will be a build thread...not to worry. But essentially it is exactly what it says. New steering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12