Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your all gonna love this.

Your all gonna love this.

So I am checking my Pay-Pal account and I see where on October 30th, of 2007 that my membership to The other place (YT) has been renewed!!

I have immediately filed a dispute and sent the recipients a scathing message that I will also be submitting this info to my States Attorney General!

They have committed fraud no matter what membership rules say. They have defrauded me out of $25. So for those of you who used to be contribting members or sponsoring members you need to check you payment methods or you too will be getting ripped of by them!!

I would think Banning your membership would immediately kill your status of being able to contribute!! Also, I want everyone here to know I have been very nice about this posting!!

So Please do not report this to the Mods here. I am only telling you all, what happened to me, and trying to warn others!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Re: Your all gonna love this.

the problem is that when you paid the first time, you probably selected an annual subscription. if not, then it is STEALING to bill your account w/o authorization.
    -andy

Wow TJ, hopefully it was just a computer mistake and it will be rectified soon by the YT mods.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

TOF was a ONE TIME offer.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

that sux, well since there are atleat two mods from TOF that regularly log in here, mabey they will see this and do THE RIGHT THING
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

i got tagged on my paypal for a "contributing member" subscription fee a while back. it was reversed by Chris before i even saw it on my paypal account.
    -andy

If I remember right, there was an option to make the payment an annual deal. It may have even been the default setting, but I don't remember. I think there was a check box though.

I'll have to go check my paypal.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

There was an option to make it a one time deal or an annual subscription if you paid through PayPal.

even if he checked the box for annual payment, it should have become void once he got banned, that's what he's getting at........
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    even if he checked the box for annual payment, it should have become void once he got banned, that's what he's getting at........
    i agree 100%
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast