Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your all gonna love this.

Re: Your all gonna love this.

Well I just checked my paypal acct. There has been no automatic debit....

...though I did review a few well spent dollars with WABFAB!!!!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Hmmm. I intended mine to be a one time contribution for emergency conditions. I don't mind donating to a cause, but I want to control it... I wonder how I would check to see if I stated such. Anyone know how I would check?
    Do you remember how you paid? If it's credit card you can go on-line and check out your charge history.

Do you also remember when you joined? If you did Pay-pal go into your account and check it's history and it will show you a history page, check it out and run it back till you find it and see if it was completed. If it was then file a disput immediately. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Well here's the good news, They refunded my money after I sent them the second message, demanding that they respond in 48 hours.

If someone of their Mod's saw this post and helped me out, Then, Thank you for getting it resolved. I apprecate Your help. TJ

I am done with this post and anything else with (the other place.) That's all I have to say about that. TJ

2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Hmmm. I intended mine to be a one time contribution for emergency conditions. I don't mind donating to a cause, but I want to control it... I wonder how I would check to see if I stated such. Anyone know how I would check?
    Do you remember how you paid? If it's credit card you can go on-line and check out your charge history.

Do you also remember when you joined? If you did Pay-pal go into your account and check it's history and it will show you a history page, check it out and run it back till you find it and see if it was completed. If it was then file a disput immediately. TJ
    Checking card history now...

...NO PEEKING!!!!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

NO PEEKING!!!!
    aweeee come on, i want a tire carrier
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    NO PEEKING!!!!
    aweeee come on, i want a tire carrier

I got your spare tire right here brutha!

Edit: Sorry about the 'nip slip'
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

that was great,
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

lol!!
    Cupholder Mod

I received an unsolicited PM today that stated the status of my acct at YT. It was a voluntary heads-up informing that I have not been auto-debited. That was comforting since automated transfers are the devil....
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

an unsolicited email also confirms another suspicion that was mentioned earlier in this thread as well...
    -andy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast