Thread: Hehehehehehehe......pics!

Hehehehehehehe......pics!

Okay, some may remember my recent thread regarding a certain purchase via the web and my concern for a secure transfer....

Well the following is only slightly related.....the item I bought and received today , was a .45ACP conversion unit for the silver color semi-auto pictured with this gathering of black sheep. The rounds pictured are of the .45ACP and the .45 Winchester Magnum rounds. The quarter is for perspective.

The rest of the weapons are top to bottom: HK USPC in .45, Sig Pro 2340, Walther P99 in OD 9mm, HK Mark 23 (sorry the pic cut the barrel threads off...), and finally, HK .45 Expert with target nite sites and illuminator.

As the enchanting Julie Andrews once sang, "These are a few of my favorite things..."

I thought I'd share some of my hobby. The sum value of these pigs is more than my runner's by almost 2.

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Re: Hehehehehehehe......pics!

here's another pic showing the threaded Mk 23 barrel

Still not very centered....
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Fuster, your handgun tastes are very similar to mine. I've been jonesing for a USP .45 for awhile and can always dream for a Mark 23.. For now I have to make due with my Kimber Stainless II, venerable Beretta 92F and Beretta Model 70 .32
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

very nice collection
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Nice collection.

I sure hope you shoot those better then you do that camera.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Nice collection.

I sure hope you shoot those better then you do that camera.
    Zings me twice in one day!!!

I neglected to mention that the silver 1911 style is an LAR Grizzly in .45 win mag/.45acp/.357mag/10mm.....she's one of my favorites.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

nice guns, fuster

Fuster the good news is the New HK45 and the P30 are in the hands of retail buyers as I speak!! FINALLY!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!