Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: soooooooo.......

Re: soooooooo.......

Man I could go for a few handfulls of samoas myself.
    .....by far the best GS cookie!
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    dont hate
    I'll pay YOU to publically hate anything mint and chocolate.

:Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

hahaha. I love mint chocolate together!
    1996 4runner SR5- Bunch of goodies that make it clunck<br /><br />2008 Acura TL

cool mint oreos are the best thing in the world...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

My roommate decided to have a late night binge on my peanut butter G Scout cookies.....
    Spent the next 5 days searching for a girl scout to get another box, before i

Took the rest to my office so i could properly eat all them my self...

yes i don't care, I'm selfish like that
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

while on the subject of Girl Scout Cookies.... has anyone had the Girl Scout shot?

1/3 Goldshalugher (sp?)
    1/3 Baileys
    1/3 Kahula

YUMMMM
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by localmotion
    hahaha. I love mint chocolate together!
    Shows by the fact that you have a dude as your avatar

:Marko:<br />
    Supercharged[COLOR=Sienna] 98 4Runner SR5 4x4 3.4L<br />315cc Injectors :: 4&quot; Deckplate :: TrueFlow Air Intake System :: Magnaflow 18&quot; Muffler w/ Resonator<br />XM Sat Radio (Roady XT) :: Autometer Boost Gauge :: Color Keyed Spoiler<br />
    <br /><br />
    TOYOTA|moving forward

Tourist

We have a girl scout but she jonesed us on the cookies this year. How am I going to stay fat without cookies?

And the thin mints are still my favorites.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Who's up for a road trip?? I got 10 boxes of Tagalongs and Samoas in the cubboard. One of the charge nurses in the wifes ER felt bad for a GS that got hit while going door to door. So she bought 80 boxes of cookies from her. Only took the CN 1 week to sell every box she bought.

But y'all ain't got nothing on the 5 cases of Cinnamon Buns in the freezer from my sons baseball team, same quality as Cinna-Bun mmmmm. Same CN bought 30 cinnamon buns and sold them for $3 a piece (selling cost) in 30mins. The charge is diabetic so she lives vicariously through everyone else.
    Work is for those who don&#039;t know how to plunder! <br /><br />1992 4x4 xcab, so stock it&#039;s not funny cause I don&#039;t have the money. <br /><br />If you like to play poker, either live or online, check out my Poker Pals board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12