Thread: Stock length SS braided brake lines?

Stock length SS braided brake lines?

I'm going to overhaul my brake system because after 315,000 miles, they are starting to lack in performance.

I'm going with mostly stock components:
    - New M/C
    - New rear wheel cylinders

That is the first phase of replacing parts. I am also going to completely flush out all of the 16 year old brake fluid and put in fresh DOT 4.

While I have all of this apart, I would like to replace the old rubber brake lines with braided SS lines. The problem is, I'm having a hard time locating stock length ones for the front. I have a 26" Marlin Crawler line that i plan to put in the back, but 26" is wayyyy to long for my stock front IFS.

So does anyone know where I can get some stock length front lines?

Thanks

Re: Stock length SS braided brake lines?

Downey has some, even though they aren't listed on their site. I just called and ordered up a set!

how much did they cost you?
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

Do you have and Evco House of Hose near you? They make DOT approved stainless braided lines...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM