Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 UltimateYota Calendar Preorder now ACTIVE!!

2008 UltimateYota Calendar Preorder now ACTIVE!!

Go to the store and preorder your calendars! We need to get firm (ie. paid) commitment so we know how many calendars to have printed.

You will all be totally blown away! These calendars are like nothing we've done in the past (the UY staff members were responsible for the YT calendars for the last 3 years). Artwork by our own calrockx - who you all know is a graphics phenom and responsible for our great UY logo!!

Sorry Sean - I was first this time!!

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: 2008 UltimateYota Calendar Preorder now ACTIVE!!

Yes, ordered 2!

How do I get them autographed???
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

i dont use calenders.... so no calender for me.

bask in your glory mike, for this will be the last time...

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

We'll post up the winners as soon as the artwork becomes available. Hopefully, that will be by next week sometime.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4
    We'll post up the winners as soon as the artwork becomes available. Hopefully, that will be by next week sometime.
    I think they are already posted.
    http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...art&Itemid=169
    My signature

Sorry, I blew it...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    i dont use calenders.... so no calender for me.

bask in your glory mike, for this will be the last time...

I've got to tell you, even if you don't use them, you'll want one for the sake of the pics and artwork by calrockx. They are THAT GOOD!! Chaz is a freakin' vunderkind genius.

Oh, I meant the actual pictures and the artwork surrounding the pictures.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

I went ahead and preordered one, but I will probably order a couple of more next payday!
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Is there a certain date that these need to be preordered by?
    My signature

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast