Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canyonlands, land of a 1000 canyons

Re: Canyonlands, land of a 1000 canyons

Wow! thats a sweet trip! i love all the pictures

Blake, those are some gorgeous photos! Sorry your trip got cut short, but looks like an amazing time anyway.

I think those were bighorn sheep you saw early in your trip. Canyonlands is def on my return places to visit list. The trail didn't look that with the exception of that one loose slope you posted, although I know things look easier in pics. NO real sharp rocky or rooty sections to cut a sidewall that you encountered?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrythewound
    I think those were bighorn sheep you saw early in your trip. Canyonlands is def on my return places to visit list. The trail didn't look that with the exception of that one loose slope you posted, although I know things look easier in pics. NO real sharp rocky or rooty sections to cut a sidewall that you encountered?
    their were alot of rocks, i thought i may have been able to cut a sidewall, but then again my firestones are pretty tough, everything looks tough, but i didnt really slip at all, never used the locker either. just keep a good momentum and dont try to gun it, i didnt air down either.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Beautifull pictures Very inspiring makes me want to be there and start painting. BTW what camera do you use?

I use a canon 30d with sigma 24-70 f2.8 and sigma 10-20 with bge2 battery grip
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12