Thread: Armor Advice

Armor Advice

Got a few bucks i wasn't expecting and am thinking i should get some Armor for the 90.

Does any one have anything they are looking to sell?

I have tried looking for all the manufactures anyone have one they like over others?

I didn't win the lotto or anything and i get pretty picky when i have to spend over $50 so i thought i would ping the masses for some other insight.

Thank you..

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Armor Advice

Well first of all we need to know what kind of Armor you need or what you're looking for.

Are you looking for...
    Bumpers?
    Sliders?
    Skid plates?
    Diff Armor?
    All of the above?

A good place to start would probably be www.4xinnovations.com
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

Mainly skid plates, under body stuff.

I have sliders, and the bumpers i will make later.

I have the 80 coils and Bj spacers and i dont have any real plans to go any higher, so as smart people have pointed out armor armor, armor.

Going this weekend to find a LSD for the front, am ordering a spool for the rear( by no means is it a daily maybe gets 2k a year on it), will get a winch when i do the front bumper. So i have a plan for all the other stuff.

Thanks for the link i'll go browse now.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

i love my budbuilt skides. nope not seeling them sorry lol
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0