Thread: 1uzfe swap cost

1uzfe swap cost

I've been looking into the 1uzfe swap but i am wondering what is a good price for it. i found a recked SC 400 in vegas. the guy wants it gone fast and i' hoping i can get it for 1200. that everything.... running car with body damage. is this a good price?
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: 1uzfe swap cost

if you got the cash, go get it now before i come steal it away. you could part the tranny and running gear and interior out and make that back most likely
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

id say yes. im sure you could part out the interior of the car, unaffected body panels, other drivetrain/suspension components and probably come out pretty well off.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

How many miles? How well was the engine/car taken care of? What year?

For a swap donor (if the mileage isn't too high), $1200 is a great price for a running car. There's a lot of parts that don't come with JDM motors, so if you have the room, getting a donor vehicle is the way to do it.

Do you plan to use an auto or manual trans? That's where the real cost difference comes in.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Oleg quoted my me right at $8000 thats droping off my rig, and them doing all the work, and driving it back home, he also said it would take about a month, they would have to make new mounts etc.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

If the mileage is low, that sounds like a great deal. I've seen just the motors go for anywhere between $500 and $1200 on ebay. Getting the whole car is nice, since you have all the wiring and whatnot. And you can sell off parts and maybe gain alot back.

I'd go for it if I had the space and the mileage wasn't too high.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD