Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

Superstition 10 is being put on 18-20 January by San Diego 4 Wheelers Club. If you have been to one of these you know it is an awesome event. If you have not....well it just is. Trust us.

Although this Club and event are predominantly Jeepers, it is open to all makes and models. The SD crew usually has a pretty good showing at this event and other than some friendly Automaker Bashing it is not an issue.

This is the link: (thank you Mikey)
    http://www.sd4wheel.com/

Camp Toyota always manages to have a good time but this event seems to bring out the mostest stupidestist in us. So come out and watch Christmas trees go up in flames, eat lots of Carne Asada, camp, drink, take lots of lame poser shots on a RTI ramp... oh yah and do some great wheelin.

[color=green][b]CAMP TOYOTA 100% Gonna Be There TO EAT CARNE ASADA, SEE FLAMING CHRISTMAS TREES AND EXPLODING SOBE BOTTLES
    GOING!
    Marc
    Mikey(wifenowsyouradumass)
    Eric
    Andy
    Anthony
    Josh
    Rob
    Frank (elripster)

[color=orange]CAMP TOYOTA MIGHT BE THERE, NOT SURE, JUST DON'T KNOW YET, CUZ I MAY HAVE STUFF TO DO, BUT I WANNA GO!
    MAYBE
    Bruce
    Lance

SATURDAY NIGHT CARNE ASADA FOOD STUFF
    Carne Asada - Mikey (rest of us either bring something else or pitch in some $$$)
    Tortilas - Andy
    Cheese - Eric
    Nacho Chips -
    7 Layer Mmmmmm Dip - Marc?
    Mexican Rice - Eric
    Fart Inducing Refried Beans - Rob
    Sour Cream -
    Guacamole - Eric
    Salsa - Andy
    fiesta corn salad- Anthony

Where We Will Be Camped Out!
    It is hard to give a reference to a specific location for this event but we will be in the general area just further in north than the event check in. If you need a cell phone number to me please PM me and I will get it to you.

We will be on Ch 34 for CB Radios!

Good times!

[Edit - Good Times - Added to calendar]
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

eric your a sicko.... hey how come andy keeps changing his screename first he was freejakeoff then sleeper now freejackoff again what's the deal

yes i will be bringing the carne asada again and cooking it on my new bbq....
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I'll try and make this one, but it's still too far away to be a definate...
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

You know I will be there.

Its a Yota thing.....the Jeepers dont understand
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    hey how come andy keeps changing his screename first he was freejakeoff then sleeper now freejackoff again what's the deal
    You're freakin' hilarious. Let's try to keep that side biz on the down low ya' freak.

Thought I'd post up the starting line-up for this years event.

&#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

The video Seth made from last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDk4CXvDrc
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

that video starts with me spinning out... Not this year with the Detroit. So nice!

THis thread is going to get out of control fast. I like it. All good. As people roger up for the list I will just update post 1 with all the important non smart A$$ stuff so we can do....what we do.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

i found a vid of eric going up sand dam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MnQ...eature=related
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast