Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

Re: SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will be drinking a cold one in the cold desert.

Frank, you might have fun on Rabbits Foot or Lost Duchman(sp). I will probably do Tilted Table again, but the oposite way we did it last year. Just be prepaired to go really slow and make a lot of stops.

got wood?

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...om=search_city
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

I'm out. Going to Vegas with Delesa for the weekend before I deploy. Shouldn't be on deployment long though, so I will see about arranging a wheeling weekend in Feb.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will be drinking a cold one in the cold desert.

Frank, you might have fun on Rabbits Foot or Lost Duchman(sp). I will probably do Tilted Table again, but the oposite way we did it last year. Just be prepaired to go really slow and make a lot of stop

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...om=search_city
    I'm thinking lost dutchman. I have two thirds ready for regearing and a Truetrac awaiting installation but have not had time so I'm sorta stuck on on the easier stuff.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

You will find Lost Dutchman plenty challenging and fun.

As far as Sat night dinner goes, here is the list. Looks like Eric and Gabe are out with the flu, so we should divide up the items.
    SATURDAY NIGHT CARNE ASADA FOOD STUFF

Carne Asada - Mikey (rest of us either bring something else or pitch in some $$$)
    Tortilas - Andy
    Cheese - Eric
    7 Layer Mmmmmm Dip, tortilla chips - Marc
    Mexican Rice - Eric
    Fart Inducing Refried Beans - Rob
    Sour Cream -
    Guacamole - Eric
    Salsa - Andy
    fiesta corn salad- Anthony
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

i can bring the cheese
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

picked up the 15 lbs of carne... loaded the trailer with three quads my rig and 2 xmas trees bbq firewood and table... turck is packed just need to get ice and clothes and im out should be rolling between 3-5 tommorow
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

You punks have fun out there and dont break anything too big. I'm out for sure now. Everything will be done in about an hour here (i'm off work today) except for the drive shaft. The driveline shop said it will be done by Monday. Crap!!
    Unless I wheel in 2wd, yea right. Anyone have an extra long travel driveline?
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

I wanted to thank everyone for the awesome grub last night. I wish I could have stayed the weekend just have too much wedding stuff to do. We gotta head back out there soon. It's very cool that the SD4wheelers spend so much time and money to keep our OHV areas open.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213