Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

Re: SoCal/SD Crew: Superstition 10 (18-20 Jan) Planning Thread

Hey Eric - any idea if Ryan is making this one?
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

I have till March, but its the last Super for a while
    Rig Specs <br />&#039;94 4Runner 3.0L V6 4x4, 33&quot; Goodyear MT/R, 4&quot; SAS, All-Pro Bumpers and Sliders, Tubingworks Fender Armor, Rear 5&quot; Marlin Leaf Springs, Bilstien 5150 front &amp; 5125 Rear, Warn M8000, K&amp;N Filtercharger, 300w Power Inverter, Optima Yellow Top, Viair 450C, Cobra 75WXST CB w/ Firestik II, Flowmaster 40 Series, Viper Keyless Entry, Rear-Detroit Soft Locker, Front-Detroit EZ Locker<br />Trail Pics

Quote Originally Posted by freejake3
    Hey Eric - any idea if Ryan is making this one?
    "Hey I don't need a lecture from you!" LOL Man oh man what a Richard!

I will ask him. I wonder if he may go out there with us but not do any of the crawler trails. I should see him at work tomorrow if not for sure on Saturday. I am gonna take lots of pics of the cruise.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx
    I'll be there regardless... I just have to fix that whole no-e-brake thing
    So when you go up to tech inspection I will low crawl up from the other side and put a rock in front of your pasenger rear tire so when you pull the e-brake it will look like it works to the inspector. LOL j/k.... no, but seriously how big a rock will I need?

So can we get a bomb digity cake from you again Josh? You know we worship your master cake skills! Shamelessly begs....please!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

cake cake cake
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

what is this cake i hear of? for surely there are none among us that can make a cake. if so then let him step forward and show his might. And from that day forward we shall call him cakeman the savior of superstitions X.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    "Hey I don't need a lecture from you!" LOL Man oh man what a Richard!
    Check my reply. If I do say so myself it pretty freakin' hilarious. Pay close attention to my referenceing HIS quote.

About the cake - bring that shiznit on brother Josh.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Yeah I did catch that Andy. Nice! I hope he loves the "quick" discos especially when he has to get out a tool to take them off anyway. To each their own I guess.

Anyway back to people who don't suck...

So, Josh. I just voted for you in the rig of the month thing so does this mean you will make us a cake? Hey at least I will admit to a bribe instead of calling it "Lobbying".

CAKE CAKE CAKE
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Yeah, we all know you love cake..........

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast