Thread: Sierra Expeditions Sale... Just in time for the Holidays!

Sierra Expeditions Sale... Just in time for the Holidays!

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...ist&c=specials

Sierra Expeditions is having a weekend sale on Lightforce Driving Lights, Warn Winches, Viair Compressors, TwoZone Thermometers, X-Jacks, ARB Seal Kit, and Pro Comp Suspension Systems just to name a few.

Visit the "Specials" section at www.SierraExpeditions.com

Hurry... Sale ends Sunday at midnight.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: Sierra Expeditions Sale... Just in time for the Holidays!

oh man, i wanna get the lightforces from you guys, but i dunno if i can convince my mom to purchase then

what is the reg price on those? 240 blitz that is.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

NIce! I like that you guys have a "wish list" on the new site. I'm making sure my wife sees my list tonight.

Have you used the Lightforce Dispersion Filters yet? Do they go wider than the wide angle?
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    what is the reg price on those? 240 blitz that is.
    Regular price on the LightForce 240's is $350.00 for a twin pack.
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

Have you used the Lightforce Dispersion Filters yet? Do they go wider than the wide angle?
    The Dispersion filters allow you to see wider then the "Wide" filters, but in a shorter distance.