Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

Re: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    I wonder if YT has as many threads about UY as there are about them here and how they do business? Hmmmmm?
    the times i have looked over there they never have anything about us. so ether Corey wont let them of most of them don't even know about UY.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    I wonder if YT has as many threads about UY as there are about them here and how they do business? Hmmmmm?
    I'm sure someone could convince him/herself that doing so would be a violation of Forum Rule #17, thus throwing the poster into the BannedWagon.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Maybe I should do that just to join the banned wagon lol

Well the thread slosurfer started over there about the new ads magically disappeared after only a day...hmm.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

ya i noticed that too.... but what i find funny is COREY asked for feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Yes, kind of irritating, plus I have to move my wrist more to hit the "New Posts" link.

That went live a few days ago.
    They will be looking for current vendors on here too to see if they want to get in on having their site listed.

Toyota also will be getting a spot up there I am told.

It may move depending on the feedback.
    It is best to start a new thread on it in the same section here.
    They did want some feedback on it.

I like how Mud has theirs in the http://forum.ih8mud.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41"]upper right corner[/URL], but that would not work good here on account of our member banner above.
    That has to stay where it is, it it a great welcoming sign when coming here.
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

here' the "tool babe" folder that caused so much commotion earlier.

http://www.pnw4runners.com/index.php?dir=tool_babes/

but damn... i wish i wouldn't have found this pic when looking at his file cabinet...

http://www.pnw4runners.com/temp/bigones.jpg

-andy

lol

that wasnt right, just not right at all
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

That chick on the right looks healthy by comparison. In that group, she's referred to as "the thin one".
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast