Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

Re: "nothing is going to change" ya right!

interesting how that thread was deleted. weird how he keeps logs of all this. on a related note, look who the user is for this one

http://www.pnw4runners.com/yotatech/...ion_system.jpg
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

lmao!!!!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

lmao i think i posted that fat chick post about ecchamberlin at some point.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

omg that was cruel as all get out

Chris - your original thread is back with an explanation:

http://www.yotatech.com/50685384-post14.html

I didn't see any bashing - and for the record, it wasn't me, my post is still there
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

im sure it was probably the comment talking about how corey can't be taken at his word...it was pulled for the truth aye
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

if he was smart, he would warn the person and not delete the thread, thats just lame anyways. dont delete a thread, warn the person with the attack, edit their post or something

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    if he was smart, he would warn the person and not delete the thread, thats just lame anyways. dont delete a thread, warn the person with the attack, edit their post or something
    That's not how things work in Yotatechistan, infidel... Corky-hu akbar!
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Looks like he cleaned things up already. I can't find anything about UY in either of his temp folders. Sad that he's had to revert to doing that.
    - Scott<br />Model: &#039;02 4Runner SR5 - White On Natural Oak, Tan Interior<br />Engine/Performance: 3.4L V6, Auto, AndyMod, Jardine Catback Exhaust, S&amp;B Intake<br />Rear Suspension: 3.75&quot; LC 80 Coils, Rancho RS5000 Shocks<br />Front Suspension: 3&quot; OME 882 Coils, OME N91SC Shocks, Diff Drop<br />Tires: 285/75R16 Wild Country TXR II, Stock Wheels<br />Misc: Full Time Power Outlet Mod, Extra Power Outlet Mod, GE Nighthawks<br /><br />My Profile: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2915959

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    OK!!!! WHO? DELETED MY THREAD ABOUT THE FAT GIRLS AND IT BEING COREY'S EX WIFE???? IT WAS A JOKE!!! MY GOD PEOPLE, GROW UP AND GET OVER IT!! ARE YOU THAT REALLY SCARED OF HIM???

IF YOU CAN NOT TAKE A JOKE, YOU CERTAINALLY DON'T NEED TO BE A MOD HERE, OR THERE.

WE ALL TAKE JOKES!!! IT'S LIFE....... SO COWARD PLEASE COME FORWARD FOR DELETEING IT AND YOU HAVE BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON WHY...

BY THE WAY!!! HE HAD DELETED ALL OF HIS FILES BEFORE I SAW ANYTHING THAT WAS DAMAGING TO ANYONE!!! I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER IF IT WAS EVEN TRUE.... TJ
    Ok, TJ, that was over the line and it was moved to Oly's Hole. Let's keep it clean without provoking the staff or calling names, mmmmmmkay?

It's time to move on and get past the name-calling, etc.

Please refer to this thread as to why it was moved to the HOLE.
    -andy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast